ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR WEBMISTRESS: EVERYONE FROM REQUESTORS TO STAFF PLEASE READ!!!

10/06/2010 12:24:00 PM

LaurenLCD

Due to the school year being a priority, along with life in general being busy, some of our staff will no longer be with us. Also, as of today, one shots will no longer be a part of the site. They simply take too long for our writers to write, and too long for me to edit for grammar and spelling, etc. Graphics and reviews (stories and music) will still be available, and I will add a feature here or there. I will make my decision on what will be added by the 15th (To let everyone know now: No, I will not add trailers. They are even more time consuming than writing.)

The list so far:

Leaving
Staying 
Graphics:
Former One Shot Writers:
Reviewers:
Unknown:
*Note: If I'm not contacted by the 'Unknown' group by the 15th, they will automatically no longer be a part of the site. 

Labels:

WARNING

Best viewed in Chrome; Incompatible with IE, Opera.

TWEETS

CBOX