We have a new layout, Updates, & I just got tagged -_-;;

5/28/2011 11:11:00 PM

LaurenLCD

First thing's first:

How do you all like the new layout? It features 1 5th (specifically the leader of the group and founder of said group) of a somewhat new Taiwanese girl group that's basically 5 Ambers in one!  *and the angels sang "Hallelujah!"* You can listen and decide if you like them via the player *points to screen*. All 4 of their singles from their debut mini is on there. They are called Misster. Look for the other 4 in the coming months.

Well, superseoul11 tagged us. I'll oblige, but I'm not going to tag anyone so :P.

 RULES:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
You have to choose and tag ten people.
Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
No tag backs.
Have Fun.


1. I don't like chocolate & mint together.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I'm black.
4. I think Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Ke$ha, Beyonce, Justin Beiber, and Miley Cyrus are overrated.
5. I think SNSD is overrated.
6. Overly cutesy/feminine girl groups annoy me.
7. I am G-Dragon, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, Wooyoung, Yoochun biased.
8. I have a girl crush on Amber from f(x), Sohee from Wonder Girls, Diana and Chiao of Misster.
9. I think the government is trying to keep America stupid compared to the rest of the world.
10. I don't believe in following traditional religious dogma and like to think that each major deity is all one being with different names. Whether I believe that deity exists is another matter.


To Staff:
I know this month has been slower than molasses (at least for those of you that don't do layouts)...


Things might be a little more hectic since I'll be taking classes (once again) this summer. I'll keep the computer on standby, but my activities may be (more) delayed. Just saying, if you want to get requests, you have to help your unnie/webmissie out and advertise. If you're going away for the summer and can't be here, then tell me now or forever hold your peace (jk).

I haven't forgotten the site challenge, but I've been too busy/lax to email you guys since there's a bunch of you.

A reminder:



Rules & Information

Hey challenger! Welcome to Lost Shadows' round 4 challenges! Remember to read the rules or you'll be in risk of being disqualified. 1. No Plagiarism, all work must be of our own.
2. Deadline: 15th July 2011
3. Read all the information where provided
4. E-mail address must be valid
5. Have fun & good luck!



Site Graphic

A piece of artwork produced by the combined effort of at least 80% of the site's designers. Designers must produce an artwork and a design editor must put all the designers artwork together to form a massive graphic. (We suggest the design editor to be the webmistress) Extra information:
- The graphic must represent the site as a whole
- Maximum one entry per site.
What we are looking for:
- Teamwork amongst the staff members
- Creativity and passion towards design.

We decided that the theme will be our #1 biases (just 1) and the main background color will be  #ff6060. Please submit your graphic by July 1st at the latest with the following proportions: 600x600. Keep in mind that we need to blend. Please don't have incredibly busy backgrounds and textures that go all the way towards/past the edges. Try to keep everything in the middle. Put your name and your bias' name on the graphic (big enough to be seen without zooming, please.). Other than those requirements, do whatever you want.

Labels:

WARNING

Best viewed in Chrome; Incompatible with IE, Opera.

TWEETS

CBOX